Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Liveblogging TC5 Premiere



I decided to forego livetweeting the show. I figured the few people that follow me would appreciate not being bombarded with tons of tweets along the lines of "LOL@" or "SRSLYWTF".

6:57p - Reliving the TC4 finale. Richard looks so sad and I was totally sad for him. I hear both of his restaurants closed down and now he's "consulting," whatever that really means. I guess that gives him more time with his adorable baby.

7:02p - GENE RULES ALREADY. Too bad he's not going to win. Jeff is too pretty; he'll get far, but he can't win.

7:05p - UP THE BEARS.

7:07p - Great elimination quickfire. PEEL THE APPLES.

7:09p - blood. gross. Immunity? Man.

7:12p - I better see some great apple dishes. Also, Radhika might have been a bad choice for fantasy league.

7:18p - God, some of the cheftestants this season are annoying. Also, I love the alpaca commercials.

7:20p - GREAT. The loser is OUT.

7:22p - Oh no! The cat from Boulder doesn't know where Brighton Beach is!

7:23p - GAY ALLIANCE FTW.

7:25p - Fabio/Stefan... bromance or rivalry? Prediction: they will both be in the finale.

7:27p - Who will be out? I hope Carla gets far. I totally dig it.

7:31p - I also dig the dyke. I don't dig Carla describing everything as 'yummy' or Ariane.

7:33p - Gene v. Alex. This will be a tough one. Some of the other matchups are going to be too easy.

7:36p - Asian? We're all the same.

7:38p - Molecular gastronomy is so last year!

7:40p - I predict that if Fabio wins one of the first two elimination challenges, he will win TC5.

7:47p - BEAR AGAIN (fail), Stefan wins. Also, Spike just gave out Andrew's phone number on the TC twitter.

7:51p - My picks are pretty much shot, except for Stefan (FABIO=FAIL). Patrick is done.

7:55p - GENE WINS. BY ACCIDENT.

7:56p - I love it already.

8:00p - Richard is gone soon. So is Ariane and Melissa. Eusebio will get halfway, but that will be it.

8:03p - Eugene will get far unless his inexperience gets the best of him. Also, I have a feeling that Ariane's going home.

8:15p - it's over. Babyface is gone. Duh.

No comments: