Saturday, May 3, 2008

Post #50: Megaposting 2000GREAT!

Here we are, at the end of the academic year and we're sending it up to the spirit in the sky. [/office reference]

Anyhow, I've been here for 49 posts and since I don't actually pay any of you to read my blog, I figured I should give you all a few gifts. How can I do this in a meaningful way that will affect a great deal of you? ALBUM MEGAPOST! As those in the Hickey Underworld would say, happy two thousand great!

These albums are all from my "Best of 2008" list, though it doesn't comprise it fully. They appear in no specific order. Enjoy!


No Age - Nouns


The Magnetic Fields - Distortion


Vampire Weekend - s/t


The Mountain Goats - Heretic Pride


She & Him - Volume One


Jason Anderson - The Hopeful and the Unafraid
note on this as well: July 17 = Harry and the Potters, Jason Anderson, Math the Band at the Troubadour. The tour is called the Unlimited Enthusiasm tour. What else do you need to know? Just be there and support the man who's writing some of the most meaningful music today.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I'm totally proud of you for making it to #50!!!!!!!!!!! you are overcoming your fear of commitment and that's punk rock